Filter Avatars #
Type numbers or letters to filter the list of displayed avatars.
Create a copy of an existing avatar. The owner is assigned to the person creating the clone.
NOTE: The avatar owner should be the same person / email address for the Dialogflow project.
Select the delete button for the avatar to be deleted. Select Delete to confirm.
- Select an avatar from the displayed list of avatars.
- Edit any of the following fields.
- Name – Create a name to identify your avatar.
- Avatar ID – Create an ID for your avatar (note: it will be viewable in your source code). Your ID should include only letters, numbers, hyphens, and underscores.
- Description – A few words to describe your avatar (i.e. “Production version” or “Development version”) to help you keep your avatars organized.
- Code to embed in your site – Copy this script tag and paste it into the header section of your website to enable the avatar. This is a display only field.
- Enabled Sites – Enter the URL that is authorized to display your avatar. If you need to authorize multiple sites, enter them all here, separated by a comma.